Leverage to Gold through exploration and development of quality, mineral rich properties.
Element79 is a North American based Gold exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of high potential Gold assets located in favourable, established mining jurisdictions. The teams’ skills of capital raising, M&A and project exploration and advancement are a perfect combination to produce results.
- Canadian based exploration company.
- Experienced management team and board of directors.
- Value creation through acquisitions, development and on-going discovery.
- Targeting under-explored projects with good potential for large, high grade discoveries.
- Large exploration potential in the company’s flagship Dale property.
- Strong Institutional relationships and backing.
Why Gold… Why Now?
Gold and Silver are money… Everything else is credit.J.P. Morgan
We are big believers in Gold, and that we are about to enter a bull run in the precious metals sector for a variety of reasons.
Precious Metals Industry Considerations:
- Gold and silver mining stocks have essentially been through a ten-year bear market since peaking in 2011. We believe that the bear market ended with the lows in March of this year, especially for smaller cap, exploration-focused mining companies.
- Over the past decade there was a lack of investment in exploration and new gold and silver discoveries, setting up an incredibly bullish scenario for precious metals as supply is likely to remain constrained for an extended period at the same time while demand is poised to increase.
- The year-over-year change in gold prices just broke out from a decade-long resistance. Last time we saw such strong appreciation was at the early stages of the 1970s gold bull market.
- The global economy is in a severe recession with structural underpinnings beyond Covid-19
- US equities today trade at record high valuations and are extremely disconnected from company earnings.
- The economy is coming to a point where we will likely reach credit exhaustion with record amounts of government and corporate debt relative to global GDP.
- Monetary debasement is likely the only way to reduce the debt burden. Fiat currencies are likely on a race to the bottom.
- $8.5 trillion of US Treasuries will mature by the end of 2021 and will need to be refinanced. The US governments’ central bank, the Fed, is the only entity capable of swallowing its debt, leading to new record levels of money printing to top today’s already historic levels.
- With $15 trillion of negative yielding bonds, equities’ earnings real yields at a decade low, and corporate bonds near record prices, gold and silver are being rediscovered for their tactical as well as strategic risk reducing and return generating properties in prudently balanced portfolios.
- The precious metals mining industry is the one clear industry that should directly benefit from this monetary and fiscal indulgence. As an example, the aggregate market value of this industry is almost 3 times smaller than Apple’s market cap alone.
- Precious metals are trading at historically depressed levels relative to money supply.
Gold is the money of Kings; Silver is the money of Gentlemen; Barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.Norm Franz - Money and Wealth in the New Millennium