CEO BA Latin American Studies, Business
Mr. Tworek has worked in Finance for the past 23 years, having started in commercial banking in 1998, and later working as a partner in a mortgage brokerage with an in-house mezzanine development fund for 7.5 years. During and since that time, James has operated a Corporate Finance Consulting firm working with Family Offices, Private Equity and Venture Capital. Mr. Tworek is a Director of Florence One Capital Corp (FONE.P), and a CoFounder, President and Director of Gaia Grow Corporation (CSE:GAIA). He sat as an Independent Director and Member of the Special Committee of Nabis Holdings Inc. (CSE:NAB) from September 2020 to January 2021, and sat as an Independent Director of Robix Environmental Technologies Inc. (CSE:RZX) from December 2018 to October 2020. James is always mindful to ensure open communication, honesty and integrity with all teammates and stakeholders.
CFO B.S.C.S, CPA, CGA
Ms. Gutte specializes in providing corporate finance, financial reporting, consulting, taxation and other accounting services to public and private companies in various industries. She also assists in many aspects of clients' administration, corporate compliance and other activities.
Ms. Gutte earned her bachelor’s degree in computer engineering from the University of Applied Sciences in Brandenburg, Germany. She holds the professional designation of Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA), and is a member of Chartered Professional Accountants of B.C. and Canada. Ms. Gutte recent experience includes controller positions in accounting, finance, and administration with publicly traded mining and exploration companies.
Antonios (Tony) Maragakis
Chief Operating Officer. Chief Operating Officer.
Mr. Maragakis completed his Ph.D. at the University of Delft, M.Sc. at the University of Bath, as well as his B.Sc and B.A. at the University of Nevada, and Executive Training at the London Business School. He brings with him 15+ years of experience leading some of the largest mining megaprojects in the last decade. Mr. Maragakis holds a distinguished resume, including management and director-level positions overseeing multi-billion dollar project portfolios internationally at organizations such as:
- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE Listed), where he lead project controls in North America across a portfolio of 70+ projects worth over $2.3 billion.
- Skeena Resources Limited (TSX Listed), where he worked closely with executive leadership to develop the Eskay Creek Project and corporate processes and management systems.
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (NYSE Listed), where he helped develop the $3 billion Indonesian Copper Smelter Project which includes a 2 million ton/annum smelter and precious metal recovery plant.
- Eldorado Gold Corporation (TSX, NYSE Listed), where he was Project Director for the over $1 billion Skouries Project as well as leading the operational turnaround of the Kassandra Mines.
- Koch Industries (the largest privately held company in the U.S.), at its subsidiary, Koch Ag. & Energy Solutions where he helped execute the Enid Expansion Megaproject, at the time the largest capital project ever undertaken by the entire Koch Industries conglomerate.
- Mochica Resources and Calipuy Resources (private Peruvian gold mines) where he oversaw the development of various project portfolios.